Monday, July 12, 2004

Eat Trout. Make Out.

That's one of the ads for Eclipse gum currently on the sides of Chicago buses. I love it! So, where else have I been? Avoiding packing by driving to Chicago to move Little Vlad back home for the summer. Some findings from the road: rest stops in Iowa have wireless access; I ate at a Country Kitchen that included these two bumper sticker gems on two different cars: "What Would Dr. Laura Say?" and "Abstinence Yes! Who Wants Genital Warts?" which makes me wonder, "Who doesn't want genital warts?" Oh never mind. In fact, I should be packing now but I have a doctor's appointment.

And in other good news, I finally made it to a class at Yoga Gallery, which was yummy (oh man, I swore I'd never be one of those "yummy!" yoga chicks, but here I go). Erica and I hit the outlets on our way home and discovered the holy grail: a Petit Bateau outlet. Soft French tees for all!