Saturday, February 28, 2004

I Still Love You

Don't be offended if you never got a Valentine's Day card from me; I, true to form, never got around to making any. Easter cards seem like an attainable goal these days, but what does a half-Jew have to say on Easter? Oh wait, I know! I'll send Happy Passover/Easter cards, so you can get a peek at what my childhood was like.

"Why is this night different from all other nights...Hey, where's my chocolate bunny?"

So, in the almost two months that have elapsed since my last post, I was snowed in for a few days that actually felt more like a few weeks, fell deep in a television-watching haze (more about that in a minute), the wireless connection chez moi was down, and, our totally awesome ancient cat died at the ripe age of 22. How our cat, Crystal (named for my favorite films, The Dark Crystal, yes, my geeking-out started at an early age) made it to 22 is a minor miracle, and not having her around has been weird and sad. But, going with the theory that deaths come in threes, maybe we're set here for a while.