Monday, September 15, 2003

The Trouble With This

Every once in a while, I get a hankering to post something that isn't exactly kind. While this is unsurprising given my mild misanthropic tendencies, I've recently gotten a little paranoid about who may stumble across this and whether or not I should change names, or refer to others only by aliases a la Mr. METY (who, I have to confess, despite his total assness in the classroom, can be very sweet).

Maybe I'm giving you the wrong idea. The majority of people here are interesting, witty, intelligent yogis with whom I feel honored to spend huge chunks of time. There are just a few I've been dying to write about. Like The Girl Who Loves Everything. She prefaces every statement with another about how grateful she is, and how her intent for every moment is to love others, and the fact that I spend even mere seconds envisioning kicking her makes me feel like I've become the Grinch Who Stole Loving Kindness.

Well, whatever. GWLE, if you're reading this, I'm sure you're oh so grateful for the mention.