Wednesday, September 24, 2003

Loose Ends

I had a whole draft post running about little things here and there that I meant to get to earlier, and of course, it's nowhere to be found now, but I'll try to remember...

Oh! I had a consult of my own and had a new practice designed by the very lovely Sangita (who, strangely, is a dead ringer for Avideh). The doctor told me I need to extend my exhales and do more forward bends. And to think all this time I was forcing myself into some unenjoyable back arches. The few times I've done the new practice I've enjoyed it, but I haven't had enough time to practice daily in addition to the morning practice.

What else? My Aussie friends told me I talk like Clueless, which I don't think they realized I'd cherish as one of the Best Compliments Ever. Then Noel told me yesterday that she didn't understand why I kept referring to myself as neurotic. "I think you're pretty laid-back," she said.

See, miracles do happen.