Monday, January 17, 2005

Mo, Def

Before I get caught up in Puppy Hysteria, a bit more:
  • When we were in Columbia for New Year's, we stopped for ice cream at Sparky's Homemade Ice Cream, this joint that boasts Ghiradelli chocolate chunks, organic vanilla and no artificial flavors or colors. (I found out about them over at Giant Robot, weirdly.) Not Murray's good, but still pretty dang good. Also ate the Best Hash Browns Ever at Ernie's. Ryan thinks they were deep-fried. Which is pretty gross when you think about it, but I still partied with them.
  • I'm seeing clients! No one hates me! Yet! And no one is injured! It's the little things.
  • I did my first fancy-pants artist interview, and he doesn't hate me either. Results are here.
  • Braverrentos are hitting Mexico in a few weeks. I could use some serious warm weather. Like now. Like why do we continue to live here? Like I think year-round sandals might make me happier. Just a thought.